My day

I'm in chicago today attending the ShopLocal multi-channel shopping conference. I woke up at 4am and was in chicago by noon. Heqrd a presentation buy a forrester researcher and learned that ecommerce still only represents 5 percent of purchases. The other 95 percent happens in store.
I'm now sitting next to greg sterling listening to the shop local VP marketing talk about their product direction. There's one more presentation and then dinner at Smith and wolinsky.
Looking to possibly attending a cubs game. And that's my day in a nutshell.